I love corn on the cob. I don’t know if it comes from having a Northern Iowa Farmer for a Grandfather or living in Oklahoma my whole life, but if I can serve corn on the cob, I will. I also have a wide variety of recipes for cooking it. This one comes out somewhat sweet, with a little hint of saltiness. My husband loved this one and asked that it be made again soon, so ladies get into that kitchen — your husband will thank you!
Baked Corn Cob
- 2 Corn on the cob
- 2 TBSP Cumin
- 2 TBSP Garlic Salt
- 2 TBSP Butter
- Put corn on the cob on the foil.
- Put butter on top.
- Sprinkle Cumin and Garlic Salt on top of butter.
- Wrap securely in the foil.
- Bake in the oven at 375 F (30-60 minutes.)
- You can also put the foil pack on the grill or in the smoker.